CREDO Mobile Phone Deal | Up to $50 off any smartphone + Up to a $350 contract buyout credit (New Lower Rates)
|Highlights||Fine Print||Business Information|
- CREDO is America's greenest and eco-friendliest mobile phone company
- Contract buyout credit (up to $350 per line switched to CREDO, up to 3 lines) for previous carrier’s early termination fee
Credo Mobile http://www.credomobile.com/greendeals
CREDO Mobile Phone Deal | Up to $50 off any Smartphone+ up to a $350 contract buyout credit (Use Promo Code: 501363)
When you sign up for CREDO Mobile through GreenDeals, you will get up to a $350 CREDO Mobile buyout credit.
Order by phone: 800-966-1665 and use promo code: 501363
Since 1985, Credo Mobile has donated $75 million total to nonprofits like Mercy Corps and Planned Parenthood—$13 million alone to environmental groups like 350.org, Sierra Club and Rainforest Action Network.
CREDO's commitment to a better world is not about symbolism. Credo Mobile has backed up their donations with real activism. The 3.3 million activists in CREDO Action are leading the way on important environmental causes like:
- Stopping construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, including mass civil disobedience if necessary
- Reducing carbon emissions by 80% below 1990 levels before 2050, as called for by Nobel Prize-winning scientists
- Fighting nationwide to stop extreme energy development such as hydraulic fracturing ("fracking")
- Preventing Big Oil's exploitation of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Fighting the industry's campaign to greenwash coal, build new coal plants, and mine coal by removing mountaintops
- Organizing to better protect our vanishing wildlife by strengthening the Endangered Species Act
Why Choose CREDO Mobile:
One well-known national mobile company contributed more than $200,000 to the 2010 campaigns of global warming deniers in Congress, including Senators Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, and Marco Rubio. Another well-known mobile company donated to Rep. Michele Bachmann, who signed a letter of support for the Keystone XL pipeline. But at CREDO Mobile, we use our base of 3.3 million activists to fight Monsanto's reckless GMO technology, stop the Keystone pipeline, and shut down coal-fired power plants. And we raise millions of dollars annually for progressive nonprofits like Rainforest Action Network, Planned Parenthood and the League of Conservation Voters. Join the fight. Join CREDO Mobile, America's greenest phone company.
CREDO Mobile Disclaimer:
With two-year CREDO Mobile service agreement. Offer available only to new CREDO Mobile customers and subject to credit qualification. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Activation fee of $35/line applies. Data plan required for smartphones.
Contract buyout credit: We will credit your CREDO Mobile account (up to $350 per line switched to CREDO, up to 5 lines) after you send us the contract buyout credit form, with proof of your prior carrier's service termination fee charges (offer excludes equipment charges). Offer available while supplies last.
50% discount applies to monthly data plan fee only. You'll be enrolled in a data plan (unlimited plan for smartphones at $29.99/month or unlimited plan for non-smartphones at $14.99/month), and for the first 12 months you'll get a 50% discount on your monthly data plan fees.
Android, Android Market, Google and the Google logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent