|Highlights||Fine Print||Business Information|
- $25.99 for 1 cup, any size, any color
35% off Silicone Menstrual Cups from Lunette ($5 Shipping added at checkout)
Your grandma didn't use tampons.
Your granddaughter won't either.
Feminine care has evolved.
Over the past 70 years, a woman's choice for internal menstrual care has pretty much been limited to tampons.? Now there is an alternative that is healthier for our bodies, our environment and our pocketbook — the Lunette menstrual cup.
Lunette is made of soft, medical grade silicone.? Just fold, insert like a tampon, and it collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow. You empty it rather than change it – a little bit different.
Why is it so great?? It’s . . .
- Convenient:? Because it can hold far more flow than a tampon, you can wear it far longer
- Safe:? Because it is made of silicone, you can safely wear it for up to 12 hours
- Hygienic:? Silicone is not a hospitable environment for bacteria and there are no fibers to be left behind
- Comfortable:? The silicone is soft and flexible
- An eco-thing: It creates zero waste
- Economical: No need to purchase disposables every month
A Lunette menstrual cup is an alternative way for women to reduce human impact on the environment — every month.? Not to mention, a nice way to reduce the impact of your period on your life.
"I love Lunette so much! Best product all females should know about!" (More...)
"I wish I had known about menstrual cups years ago but I'm so grateful to have learned about them now. The Lunette was comfortable from the first use and using it was almost like not having a period at all." (More...)
"Oh Lunette, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways." (More...)