|Highlights||Fine Print||Business Information|
- Kishu is active charcoal
- Each order includes 1-stick of Kishu Charcoal
41% off Water Purifier from Kishu - Purify your Drinking Water for up to 6 Months (Shipping Included)
Kishu has been used by the Japanese for centuries to purify drinking water. Exclusive to the protected forests of Wakayama, Japan, branches of holm oak trees are sustainably harvested then slowly fired in traditional kiln ovens over many days. This artisanal process, combining low oxygen and high temperatures, results in a unique, glass-like structure with millions of micro-cavities. These give Kishu its amazing absorption properties.
- Kishu is easy to use and works up to 6-months
- Simply placed in a pitcher, a stick of Kishu begins absorbing impurities immediately upon contact with tap water.
- Kishu is the green alternative to plastic-encased filters.
- Using Kishu filtered water is also an alternative to purchasing plastic bottled water.
Check out Kishu Charcoal on Facebook